|Category:||SW Dip, BSW|
|Employer:||Vantage Community Services|
|Address:||4920 54 Street|
|Salary:||To be determined|
The Program Supervisor will be responsible for the operational aspects of the Solstice House Program.
|Qualifications:||A degree or diploma in the Human Services field or a related field of study and a minimum of five (5) years experience working with young people and families. Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills required and an interest or training within the general area of Human Services Management. Must have current Standard First Aid with Level C CPR, PIC, CYIM, and Driver’s Abstract.|
|Description:||• Leads and develops program within the mission and values of the larger Vantage organization.
• Supervises all program staff via regular supervision, staff training, evaluation, recruitment and any disciplinary action necessary within the guidelines set by Senior Management.
• Ensures quality human resource practices including interviews, hiring, retention and staff training/development.
• Ensures all program services are delivered.
• Ensures that effective clinical case management and record keeping procedures are practiced according to Vantage quality improvement guidelines.
• Ensures that quality therapeutic services are provided to all clients.
• Responsible for the monitoring and expenditures of the Program budget as per budget guidelines.
• Participates in agency development.
• Participates in supervision with a Program Manager.
• Is a model of the values of the organization and the philosophy of his/her particular program(s), particularly in relation to representing Vantage Community Services within the community.
• Functions in a supportive and collegial manner within a multidisciplinary management team.
|Please forward your resume to:||Applicants are sincerely thanked in advance for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Competition closes when position is filled.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (403) 346-3225, or forwarded to:
Vantage Community Services
4920 54 Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 2G8