Therapist I or II
|Employer:||Vantage Community Services|
|Title:||Therapist I or II|
|Address:||4920 54 Street|
|Salary:||To be determined|
The Therapist is responsible for the provision of quality clinical services to the clientele and programs of Vantage Community Services.
|Qualifications:||Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Family Nursing, Child and Youth Care, or a related field. Is registered by and/or seeking registration/certification in the appropriate professional association. Must have current Standard First Aid/Level C CPR, PIC, CYIM and Driver’s Abstract.|
|Description:||• Provides direct treatment services to a caseload of young people and families in the form of family, individual and group psychotherapy.
• Performs assessments of young people/families as assigned. Provides a written report of the assessment following Quality Improvement guidelines.
• Maintains written records of ongoing clinical work following Quality Improvement guidelines.
• Provides clinical consultation to Vantage programs, as assigned.
• Provides staff training, as requested.
• Provides clinical training to community professionals, as requested.
• Provides training to practicum students and other trainees, as requested.
• Actively communicates with community resources regarding Vantage clientele and programs.
• Performs as a member of an inter-disciplinary team.
• Participates in research and other specialized projects, as assigned.
• Participates in his/her own professional development.
• Participates actively in clinical supervision and has a supervisory relationship with the Manager of Clinical Services.
|Please forward your resume to:||Applicants are sincerely thanked in advance for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Competition closes when position is filled.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (403) 346-3225, or forwarded to:
Vantage Community Services
4920 54 Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 2G8