Relentless Connector Coach
|Category:||SW Dip, BSW, MSW, RSW|
|Employer:||Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre|
|Title:||Relentless Connector Coach|
|Salary:||$30.20 - $37.75 per hour based on a 35-hour week|
Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre provides programs that strengthen and enrich the lives of children and parents. Programs are delivered using a holistic approach to support the emotional, physical and intellectual needs of children in the community.
The Relentless Connector Coach will support relentless connectors, partners and supervisors advance their own knowledge and skills and ensure that the agency/individual is adhering to the promising practices of wraparound.
The position requires a flexible work schedule that includes evening and weekend shifts.
|Qualifications:||• Degree/diploma in Social Work or a related Human Services field [Degree in Human Ecology, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work (Master’s degree an asset)]
• A minimum of 2 years’ supervisory (or coaching role) experience within a family support program/service
• Experience working with the wraparound practice model would be considered an asset
• 3 years of experience within a family support program/service (related to family health and wellbeing)
• 2 years’ experience working with families with multiple and complex needs
• Working knowledge of the strength-based perspective
• Effective leadership skills including performance monitoring and time management processes
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a team environment
• Adaptability to changing work environments; work priorities and organizational needs
• Strong written skills with the aim to support ongoing performance monitoring/evaluation with agencies/staff
• Good time management and performance management skills
• A current First Aid Certificate, Criminal Record Check and CWIS Record Check
• A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
|Description:||• Support and help develop a process for selecting individuals and/or families to provide wraparound;
• Provide quality initial orientation and one-on-one small group training for new staff and ensure all new staff incorporate the process as soon as possible;
• Provide ongoing assessment of staff learning and wraparound style development plans;
• Use a variety of structured methods to help staff reach and maintain adherence to practices
• Help create and growing a learning initiative
• Contribute to a dynamic learning system, integrate and leverage the sharing that currently happens
• Adding a coaching presence to group learning tables to further reflective practice and deeper craft knowledge in wraparound approach/practice
• Participating in Relentless Connector team meetings and other agency or community committees and meetings as required
|Please forward your resume to:||To apply for this opportunity, please submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Relentless Connector Coach in the Subject Line of the email.
Closing Deadline: Until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.