LEARN Case Manager
|Category:||BSW, RSW, Other|
|Employer:||Lethbridge Senior Citizens Organization|
|Title:||LEARN Case Manager|
|Address:||500 - 11 St. S.|
|Salary:||$66,000 - $70,000|
|Summary:||The Lethbridge Senior Citizens Organization (LSCO), in partnership with the Lethbridge Elder Abuse Response Network (LEARN), is seeking the right person to become the LEARN Case Manager. LSCO is a forward thinking, modern association providing services and supports for our 1800 members and the community. To address Elder Abuse, LEARN delivers a coordinated network for victims (age 55+), service providers and community to increase awareness and decrease victimization.|
|Qualifications:||The LEARN Case Manager serves the primary role in assessment, intervention and case management so the ideal candidate will possess a human services degree (ideally BSW, equivalencies may be considered).No less than three years experience in client intake/assessment and case management is a mandatory requirement. Experience working with older adults and multi-disciplinary committees are assets.|
|Description:||Responsibilities for the LEARN Case Manager include, but are not limited to::
1. Screening inquiries as to need for intervention; contact police in emergent circumstances or potential criminal
2. Refer non elder abuse inquiries to appropriate community resources.
3. Conduct intake and assessment interviews with potential clients.
4. Create and implement case plans for clients requiring on-going support.
5. Advocate on behalf of clients accessing services and supports.
6. Support police and victim services when required.
7. Presentations / public relations regarding elder abuse
8. Report to stakeholders and funding bodies, including regular meetings with steering committee and LEARN.
9. Create data collection and evaluation process; administer as applicable.
10. Develop and maintain professional relationships with the support community; assist in creation of MOU and
|Please forward your resume to:||Rob Miyashiro
Executive Director, LSCO