Intensive Case Manager
|Title:||Intensive Case Manager|
|Salary:||45,000.00 to 53,000.00|
Through the Bridge House Program the Intensive Case Manager will provide system navigation, safety planning and housing supports to families experiencing domestic abuse in the Bow Valley. This position will also provide counselling and supports to people experiencing intimate partner violence using a trauma sensitive, anti-oppressive, feminist framework. The 3 main areas of focus are as follows:
|Qualifications:||• Bachelors or masters in social work, psychology or a related field. Registration with a governing body preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in the area of domestic violence.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a high degree of confidentiality.
• A criminal records check and child welfare check are conditions of employment.
|Description:||• Work closely with the ACE position to provide a continuum of care for women transitioning from shelter to the Bridge House program.
• Provide services and counselling with an understanding of the gendered nature of intimate partner and sexual violence using Response-based theory.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with community agencies and landlords in the Bow Valley.
|Please forward your resume to:||Maureen Van Tassell