|Employer:||Family Services of Central Alberta|
|City:||Red Deer, Alberta T4N4B7|
Family Services of Central Alberta is currently recruiting a Child and Family therapist to provide counseling within a dynamic non-profit organization starting immediately. Position includes:
|Qualifications:||• Master’s degree in Family therapy, Social work. Counseling psychology or related field.
• All candidates must be registered and in good standing with a professional/regulating body.
• Minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience
• Experience and knowledge of mental health issues, addiction, workplace stress, grief and loss.
• Strong assessment and crisis management skills
•Experience in group therapy
• Experience using play based interventions
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
•Flexibility in working with clients from varied backgrounds
• Experience in working with children a plus.
• Awareness of addiction related interventions including harm reduction
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written
• Some evenings required
|Description:||This is a six month term position with strong possibility of extension dependent on suitability.
|Please forward your resume to:||Please forward your resume, along with salary expectations to Family Services of Central Alberta, 5409- 50th Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta, T4N 4B7. OR fax your resume to 403 343-6407 Attention: Clinical Manager OR email to email@example.com|