|Employer:||Catholic Family Service|
|Address:||#250, 707 10th Ave SW|
|Salary:||between $58,296 and $70,925 annually|
Catholic Family Service (CFS) is all about building strong families. Our programs and services are designed to help people prevent or work through issues like marital problems, family breakdown, trauma and abuse. Our work is driven by compassion, regardless of our clients’ religion, where they’ve come from or what they’ve been through.
At CFS, we embrace new ideas and value “humanity above all else.” We pride ourselves on living our values every day, and on being a kind and supportive environment in which to work, volunteer and study. In fact, 97% of our employees describe CFS as a good place to work and participate. If you share our values and can offer unparalleled professional service to our clients, please consider joining our team.
|Qualifications:||* Graduate degree in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline
* Eligible and in good standing with professional governing body
* Member of ACSW Clinical Registry and/or authorized to perform psycho-social interventions is an asset
* Minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience
* Strong systemic orientation to counseling
* Demonstrated ability to engage families and their natural supports
* Community based support to families experience an asset
* High degree of adaptability and ability to manage change
* Strong team work skills and willingness to learn, alongside a growth mindset
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organized with strong administrative skills
* Effective time management skills and ability to manage a demanding schedule
|Description:||Title: Functional Family Therapist
Job Type: Full time
Catholic Family Service is seeking a qualified candidate to provide clinical service to our Functional Family Therapy (FFT) program. The FFT model is a community based, short-term prevention and treatment strategy that is family focused and designed to reduce the risks of school truancy, mental health concerns, criminal involvement, substance abuse and family conflict. Training in the modality is provided as FFT therapists are expected to exercise a high degree of clinical skill while maintaining adherence to a sophisticated, evidence-based model. Flexibility will be required to travel, conduct sessions in families’ homes and work 2-3 evenings per week.
|Please forward your resume to:||E-send your cover letter and resume by July 28th, 2017 to:
Norah Ayee, Supervisor, Community Services