Supervisor (Clinical & Program)
|Employer:||Catholic Family Service|
|Title:||Supervisor (Clinical & Program)|
|Address:||120 23 St NW|
Catholic Family Service (CFS) is all about building strong families. Our programs and services are designed to help people prevent or work through issues like marital problems, family breakdown, trauma and abuse. Our work is driven by compassion, regardless of our clients’ religion, where they’ve come from or what they’ve been through.
At CFS, we embrace new ideas and value “humanity above all else.” We pride ourselves on living our values every day, and on being a kind and supportive environment in which to work, volunteer and study. In fact, 97% of our employees describe CFS as a good place to work and participate. If you share our values and can offer unparalleled professional service to our clients, please consider joining our team.
|Qualifications:||* Graduate degree in Social Work,/Psychology required
* Eligible and in good standing with professional governing body
* Authorized to perform psychosocial interventions is an asset
* Be familiar with laws, statutory policies and community resources affecting pregnant adolescent
* Experience with quality assurance processes
* Strong team work skills and willingness to learn; along with a growth mind set
* Leadership, organizational, counselling & community collaborative skills
* Highly organized with effective time management skills
* Prior Experience in provision of clinical supervision, program development and administrative competencies
|Description:||Title: Supervisor (Clinical & Program)
Job Type: Full time
Catholic Family Service is seeking an innovative individual to be responsible for clinical, administrative, program and agency leadership across programs at Louise Dean Centre, specifically in supporting a culture of quality service provision. Catholic Family Service at Louise Dean Centre is a partnership with Calgary Board of Education and Alberta Health Services to provide educational, health and counseling/social supports to pregnant and parenting teens and their families.
Together with the other supervisor, the team has an important role in the leadership and management of Counselling & Social Support Services at the Centre. This role is integral to a self-starter who possesses strong clinical, interpersonal, program development and data quality improvement skills. The Supervisor reports to the Managing Director of Catholic Family Service at Louise Dean Centre and participates on divisional and agency wide leadership teams and committees.
|Please forward your resume to:||E-send your cover letter and resume to:
Sherry Hiebert-Keck, Managing Director, Louise Dean Centre