Staff Clinician, Trauma Therapy Specialist - Edmonton
|Title:||Staff Clinician, Trauma Therapy Specialist - Edmonton|
|Address:||8215 112 St. NW|
Homewood Health™ is Canada’s leader in mental health and addiction services, and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.
We are hiring a Staff Clinician, Trauma Therapy Specialist in our Edmonton office and are looking for you. You’re a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, foster collaboration, and are committed to service excellence.
|Qualifications:||What we are looking for:
Masters in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work or other related discipline
Must hold valid registration with the relevant governing body in Alberta
3 – 5 years’ experience in trauma and concurrent psychiatric and substance abuse disorders
Minimum of 3 years’ experience with group and individual psychotherapy
Staff have a varying schedule including day, afternoon and weekend
Day shifts operate from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Afternoon shifts operate from 12:30pm to 8pm and candidates can expect one or two afternoon shifts per week.
Why Work For Us
We are driven by our values and a passion for helping people improve their lives. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and professional development opportunities, to name a few.
Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join Homewood Health™ and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
|Description:||What the job entails:
- Provide clinical assessment of the client to include a comprehensive evaluation and organize a treatment plan
- Provide psycho-educational sessions to clients
- Deliver evidence-based trauma treatment in individual and group settings Provide trauma service clinical assessments, case reviews, treatment planning, therapeutic interventions and discharge planning standards and processes
- Provide group and individual treatment services as assigned and re quired
- Participate in clinical rounds and provide clinical support to staff
- Collaborate with colleagues across services including Homewood Clinics, DPS, Return to Work, Health Centre, Homewood Research Institute and other interdisciplinary team members
|Please forward your resume to:||https://homewoodhealth.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/share/1995/14/2