Respite Providers (Contract Position)
|Category:||SW Dip, BSW, MSW, RSW, Student, Other|
|Title:||Respite Providers (Contract Position)|
|Address:||805 - 37th Street NW (Parkdale Campus, Calgary)|
|Salary:||To be determined|
PT Respite Provider – Wheatland Program
They’re All Our Children
We are currently seeking 2 caring individuals to provide relief respite services approximately one (1) weekend per month within our house parent model home in the town of Strathmore. This program is designed to offer a family like setting for youth. As part of a broader continuum of services offered by Wood’s Homes, this program provides services for youth with clinical, supervision or peer issues who can benefit from a smaller setting with more supervision than a foster home.
The Respite Provider will provide respite services approximately one weekend per month. The successful candidate would provide positive and structured attention for up to four (4) youth within the program, supported by a staff team. Ideal for mature college students or empty-nesters.
|Qualifications:||QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
• Parenting experience – experience working with adolescents is an asset.
• Personal suitability is important.
|Description:||RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Provide care and supervision to clients ages 6 to 17
• Ensure the well being and safety of clients.
• Represent the program in a professional and positive manner to clients, families, and the public.
• Provide positive and structured attention for up to four youth
• Requires spending a 48 or 72 hour period in our home
|Please forward your resume to:||Please submit fax or e-mail your resume to: (403) 283-9735 or email@example.com. Please quote ‘Your Last Name, Your First Name – Respite’ in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.