Administrative Support Professional - Professional Practice
|Employer:||Alberta College of Social Workers|
|Title:||Administrative Support Professional - Professional Practice|
|Address:||550, 10707 100 Avenue NW|
|Salary:||$ 43,731.00 per year or commensurate with experience|
Do you enjoy a faced paced collaborative team environment? Seeking Self-Starter with Superior Organization and Administrative skills!
The Administrative Support Professional – Professional Practice Support is an advanced administrative support role that helps ensure effective coordination of membership supports and resources. This position provides general and specialized administrative support for implementing events and workshops, prepares and maintains promotional materials and provides assistance with member and organizational communications through multiple modes including E-mail, social media, website and professional publications.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge and Skills for success in this role include:
• Post-secondary education in administrative professionals program, communications or related field.
• Progressively responsible experience in an advanced administrative professional role (Minimum 3 years)
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop
• Experience working with large databases and mass communication
• Minute taking
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Self- starter with strong initiative, superior organizational and administrative skills and critical thinking ability for working in a fast paced multi-task environment where meeting deadlines is
critical to our success
• Background knowledge of allied fields such as advertising, printing, graphics, audio-visual and web-based communications are an asset
• Knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite 5, mass email programs, social networking programs are an asset
|Description:||This position is responsible to provide administrative support services for the ACSW Professional Practice Support Team. Services include both general and specialized supports to ensure quality in resources and administrative needs for membership services.
Please see link to full job description above.
|Please forward your resume to:||Closing Date for Applications: December 18, 2017
• Email applications preferred. Please send cover letter and resume ATTENTION ACSW EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (VIA Email) email@example.com
• We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.