|Address:||10031 103 Ave|
|Salary:||60,000.00 - 74,000.00|
|Qualifications:||• Masters in Social Work
• Working Experience in Trauma based counseling.
• Excellent verbal, written skills and proficient computer skills.
• Criminal records and Intervention check is required.
• Other training that would be helpful prior to hire would be First Aid and CPR, Non violent Crisis Intervention, ASIST, Cultural Awareness (will provide for the right candidate)
• Registered Social Worker in Alberta
|Description:||• To provide evaluation of individual client needs by gathering information pertinent to treatment. Evaluation is an ongoing process concurrent with therapy.
• To provide individual, group and family therapy, for victims of sexual abuse/trauma, and their supports as required.
• Advocacy for victims of abuse throughout the legal system and community placement process.
• Ensure confidentiality of information as per professional ethics.
• Maintain case files.
• Maintain monthly client statistics.
• Participate in educational programs and staff development activities.
• Attend PACE staff meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
|Please forward your resume to:||Attention Monique email@example.com
Candidates that have been selected for a interview will be contacted thank you for applying