|Address:||#80, 6712 Fisher St. SE|
|Salary:||$51,083.00 - $56,758.00|
This is a Term position (until March 8th, 2019)
This role requires a flexible shift pattern that will include some evening work and occasional weekend work as well as the willingness to be on call.
|Qualifications:||The successful candidate will:
• Hold a degree/diploma in Human Services.
• Have Family support experience, a good knowledge of community resources
• Have knowledge of the Family Enhancement Act.
• Strong interpersonal skills, counseling skills, program planning & administrative abilities are required.
• This role requires the use of your personal vehicle with adequate insurance coverage.
• A current Police Check and Child Intervention check are required.
|Description:||McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association of Calgary & Area delivers more than 20 programs that evoke positive changes and improve the quality of our community. Each year, more than 2,300 individuals are enriched by our services, which focus on family and caregiver support, youth and outreach services, youth homelessness and housing support, support for families with children with disabilities, and support for individuals and families affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). A strong team of dedicated professionals, coupled with dynamic community partners, work to create responsive programs as diverse as the individuals we support.
When applying for any job most people want to know what a company can offer them. Access is provided to benefits on day one of employment, with a plan that includes vision, dental and prescription drug coverage, massage therapy, an Employee Assistance Program.
If you feel you have the skills, background and the desire to work in an extremely rewarding and challenging environment, apply now. If you’re looking to make a difference, make it with McMan.
|Please forward your resume to:||Salary Range: $51,083.00 - $56,758.00
Closing Date: January 26th, 2018
Submit To: Email: email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.