Recreational Respite Worker #1823
|Category:||SW Dip, RSW|
|Employer:||Enviros Wilderness School Association|
|Title:||Recreational Respite Worker #1823|
|Address:||3115 12 ST NE|
|Salary:||To be determined|
The Respite Care Connection promotes, strengthens, and preserves the right for children with challenging
|Qualifications:||The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience working with children and youth from a strength-based approach
- Experience working with children with varying abilities in a recreational setting
- An ability to be organized, energetic and flexible
- Current standard first aid and CPR
- A current driver’s abstract
- A current criminal record and vulnerable sector check
- A current child intervention check
- Must be able to drive own vehicle (no GDL licenses)
- Must have a safe and reliable vehicle with room for minimally 3 passengers
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, Suicide Intervention, Aboriginal Awareness are an asset
|Description:||The Enviros Respite Care Connection is currently seeking Recreational Respite Workers on a part time to full time basis. This position involves participating in and supervising recreational activities for children and adolescents. Clients have diagnoses such as ADHD, FASD and ASD and the program focuses on strengthening self-esteem, skill development and socialization skills. This is facilitated in a fun, structured and safe environment with a ratio of one staff to three youth.
We are looking for staff who can work the following shifts each week until the end of the school year (times may vary slightly):
Fridays 5:00 - 9:30 pm
Saturdays 11:30 – 5:00 pm
Sundays 11:30 - 5:00 pm
The position will then go to fulltime during the summer working Mondays-Fridays 8:30-5:00. Pay range is $18.00- $20.00 per hour.
|Please forward your resume to:||
If you are the dynamic and qualified candidate we are looking for please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com - Attention Anthony Narine quoting job reference #1823. This posting will remain open until April 23, 2018.
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.