Two Education and Outreach Program Supervisor Positions (1 Permanent & 1 Up to 18 month Maternity leave position)
|Category:||BSW, MSW, RSW|
|Employer:||Calgary Communities Against Sexual Abuse (CCASA)|
|Title:||Two Education and Outreach Program Supervisor Positions (1 Permanent & 1 Up to 18 month Maternity leave position)|
|Address:||Suite 700, 910 7th Ave SW|
Calgary Communities Against Sexual Abuse (CCASA) is the primary sexual violence service provider for Calgary and surrounding areas. We are an ever changing and energetic service delivery agency that offers a dual mandate of clinical and education programs. CCASA is seeking two Education and Outreach Program Supervisors to join our team; one for a permanent position and one for an up to 18 month maternity leave position. These individuals will work with the Education and Outreach Program Director as well as one another in overseeing CCASA’s dynamic Education and Outreach team and program. The successful candidates will be flexible and able to adapt to multiple (types of) demands while maintaining a vision of serving people who have experienced sexual violence as well as the broader community.
|Qualifications:||The successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
• Minimum, an undergraduate degree and four to six years of experience preferable in social/human services/anti-violence field – with at least two of those years in supervisory work experience
• Possess an anti-oppressive/feminist analysis of sexual violence
• An understanding and comfort with issues related to sexual violence
• Proven skills and experience in building a positive service delivery team
• Strong public speaking, facilitation and community development skills
• Crisis intervention and assessment skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing demands and client groups
Please visit our website at www.calgarycasa.com for more information about our programs.
|Description:||Responsibilities of the Education and Outreach Program Supervisors include:
• Recruit, supervise, train and mentor a team of Education and Outreach Program staff
• Provide crisis support, information, advocacy and referrals
• Facilitate CCASA’s community and professional education workshops
• Participate in creative and effective program development and outreach activities
• Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with staff, volunteers and community organizations
* Successful applicants will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
|Please forward your resume to:||CCASA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse communities to apply.
Email, mail or fax resumes with a cover letter that includes salary expectations by 9:00 am on February 26, 2018 to:
Danielle Aubry, Chief Executive Officer
910 – 7th Avenue SW (Northland Building)
Calgary, AB T2P-3N8
Fax: (403) 264-8355
No Follow-Up Phone Calls or E-mails Please
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.