Social Worker, Professional Practice Support
|Employer:||Alberta College of Social Workers|
|Title:||Social Worker, Professional Practice Support|
|Address:||550, 10707 100 Avenue NW|
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience. In addition to salary, ACSW offers comprehensive benefits package including pension supplement following probationary period.|
Engage your passion for the profession of Social Work!
|Qualifications:||Knowledge and Skills for success in this role:
• Registered Social Worker (RSW) MSW preferred
• Strong leadership and facilitation skills
• Min. 5 or more years experience in related role
• Experience with implementation of special projects and initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and project management processes and tools
• Collaborative and team practice approaches
• Experience with internal and external consulting in a related professional role an asset
• Experience with managing contracts and vendor relationships an asset
|Description:||In this role, you will lead projects, initiatives and committees to support ACSW operational goals, work with vendors and manage contracts, provide support to internal or external committees and partners of ACSW, and contribute as a team member in ensuring member supports.
Flexible hours of work with occasional evening or weekend work and occasional travel in Alberta.
|Please forward your resume to:||Closing Date for Applications: May 25, 2018
• Email Applications preferred. To apply please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to Executive Director & Registrar, Lynn L. King via E-mail: email@example.com
• We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.