Medicine Hat Area Coordinators
Kick off Social Work Week - Medicine Hat
Medicine Hat Alberta College of Social workers Meet and Greet
- Date:Monday, March 4, 2013
- Time 2:00-4:30 pm
- Location: Veiner Centre: Main floor meeting room 225 Woodman Avenue S.E.
Social Policy Framework Presentation
3-hr presentation led by Lori Sigurdson, MSW, RSW, Professional Affairs Coordinator, ACSW. Come learn about the social policy framework developed by ACSW and Parkland Institute.
- Credits: 3 Category 'A' Credits
- Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011
- Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Medicine Hat College, 299 College Drive SE
- Fee: $25.00 (RSW)
- Maximum 30 participants
Cultural Crossroads Workshop
This 6-hr presentation will be led by Ricardo Carlos, BCom, Centre for Race and Culture and Ian Mathieson, MA, Centre for Race and Culture. This workshop will be an exploration of cultural competency, diversity and inclusion practices in Alberta today.
- Credits: 6 Category 'A' Credits
- Date: Friday September 23, 2011
- Check in: 8:30 am
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Medicine Hat College, 299 College Drive SE, Room F1007
- Fee: $125 + gst (RSW) / $150 + gst (other professionals)
Poverty Reduction Discussion
This was an opportunity to discuss poverty reduction planning with Joe Ceci, MSW, RSW, Inter-City Forum on Social Policy.
- Date: Tuesday, April 26
- Time: 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Location: Medicine Hat College, Courtyard Room
Professional Development Day Professional Development Day
Area Coordinators in Medicine Hat & area would like you to mark your calendars for a professional development opportunity in March! Activities will include a Meet & Greet Thursday evening and 2 Category A workshops on Friday. We look forward to seeing you there!
- DATE: March 17 & 18, 2011
- LOCATION: Medicine Hat College
- DETAILS: to follow
- SOCIAL WORK WEEK: March 13 - 19, 2011