Strategic Plan 2014
OPPORTUNITY FOR INPUT
NEW DRAFT STRATEGIC PLAN 2014
A new DRAFT Strategic Plan for the Alberta College of Social Workers has been developed. The Draft Plan is being posted on the ACSW Website for member input.
Can you see yourself in this VISION?
Can you see yourself in this MISSION?
What are your suggestions and comments on the
Vision, Mission and strategic goals?
Please provide feedback via Email or directly to the Executive Director & Registrar by June 15, 2014
Email : Noreen Majek, Executive Assistant at email@example.com
Executive Director & Registrar:
Lynn L. King
Address: 550, 10707 100th Avenue NW
- Edmonton, AB T5J 3M1
ACSW STRATEGIC PLAN (2014 – 2017)
Social Workers connected through our commitment to professionalism, advocacy and social justice.
Together we represent and strengthen the social work profession and fulfill the regulatory requirements of the Health Professions Act.
2014 – 2017 Goals
- Increase membership engagement through information, collaboration, consultation and technology upgrades.
- Develop social work practice supports.
- Develop and implement a financial sustainability policy.
- Develop capacity to encourage advocacy around social policy (through mechanisms, relationships and supports).
- Support Indigenous social cultural competency standards and the importance of Indigenous ways of knowing to the social work practice.