Gerontological Social Work Action Group - Calgary
The Gerontological Social Work Action Group (GSWAG) focuses on issues related to seniors. GSWAG focuses on day to day work with seniors, issues within long term care and support of seniors and overall policies related to seniors. For further information contact Heather Johnson, Membership Activities Coordinator (South) at email@example.com .
Lunch & Learn Session
The Gerontology Social Work Action Group is hosting a Lunch & Learn with Linda McFarlane MSW, ACSW Member. Linda will discuss her experiences, reactions and insights gained from visiting five different residential long-term care facilities in Copenhagan, Denmark.
- Date: Thursday, June 26, 2014 / 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Location: Bethany Care Centre (North Boardroom), 916 18 A street NW
- Pizza lunch will be provided
Long Term Care: Impact of Privatization on the Care of Older Adults
Gerontological Social Worker Action Group - Calgary invite you to attend this Category A workshop. This full-day workshop will be led by two high-profile speakers: Bill Moore-Kilgannon, Executive Director, PIA and Sandra Azocar, Executive Director, FOM.
- Date: Saturday, November 30, 2013 / 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: University of Calgary, Rm 4259, Professional Faculties Building, 2500 University Dr NW, Calgary
- Fee: $75.00 for ACSW member / includes lunch