- Ghana: Kids that have been forced into Child Labor
- Experience in fund-raising, grant-writing & development needed.
- GGreat place to get on-the-ground, international experience in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Kenya: AIDS Orphans & Kids Abandoned by Alcoholic Parents
- help kids abandoned by poverty, alcohol or AIDS.
- assist the social worker as she works with families or community, or work directly with the kids.
- experience with alcohol treatment helpful.
- experience in fund-raising, grant-writing & development needed.
- Kids that were forced into child labor have often missed 6 years of school! Help tutor the kids as they play "catch-up"; engage them in sports; teach health education; bolster their community garden. The director works with families on re-unification.
- A Kenyan social worker has risen to the challenge in her home village:
These are volunteer positions. (But we also help people into international careers.) Applications accepted on a rolling basis. No end date.
Interested? Please READ the NGOabroad website. http://www.ngoabroad.com/ then answer Questionnaire and embed with resume and email to info@NGOabroad.com
NGOabroad is a unique service that provides frugal, customized international volunteer options and helps people enter international humanitarian work. http://www.ngoabroad.com/