Collaborative Justice Response Coordinator
|Category:||BSW, MSW, RSW|
|Employer:||Association of Alberta Sexual Assault Services|
|Title:||Collaborative Justice Response Coordinator|
|Address:||Suite 700, 910 7th Ave SW|
|Salary:||Offers a Competitive Salary|
AASAS is seeking a passionate and results-oriented individual to fill the position of Collaborative Justice Response Coordinator. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer of AASAS and focus on increasing access to justice for survivors and developing and maintaining a specialized, collaborative community response to sexual violence in communities throughout Alberta. This position is most suited for an individual with expertise in sexual assault service delivery, victim advocacy within the criminal justice system, coaching, community development, collaboration and coordination. Travel throughout the province is a requirement.
|Qualifications:||The preferred candidate requires:
• Significant experience with sexual assault service delivery as it relates to the criminal justice process;
• Demonstrated experience and success in community development with an emphasis on multi-disciplinary practice;
• Demonstrated facilitation and planning skills that have resulted in community stakeholder groups successfully identifying and working towards a common vision;
• Experience developing and implementing community action plans;
• Proven ability to develop and implement a project work plan to meet project deliverables within a designated time frame;
• An in-depth understanding of anti-oppression theory and a demonstrated commitment to human rights through social change;
• Knowledge and understanding of sexual assault and sexual abuse and its impact on individuals, families and communities;
|Description:||The preferred candidate will oversee and work with:
• Designated staff at 12 sexual assault centres in Alberta to expand and enhance the specialized support available to survivors of sexual assault who choose to proceed through the criminal justice process;
• Members of a multi-disciplinary provincial committee to develop and implement a plan of action to enhance and improve the criminal justice response to sexual assault in Alberta;
• AASAS evaluation contractor to identify and record outcome measures and indicators of success.
|Please forward your resume to:||Please visit www.aasas.ca for more information about the agency. AASAS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse groups to apply.
Email, Mail resume and cover letter by June 28, 2018, to:
Debra Tomlinson, Chief Executive Officer, AASAS
Suite 700, 910 – 7th Avenue SW (Northland Building)
Calgary, AB T2P-3N8 - Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.