Clinical Supervisor, Counselling COE24
|Employer:||Lethbridge Family Services|
|Title:||Clinical Supervisor, Counselling COE24|
|Address:||1107 2nd Avenue "A" North|
|Salary:||Offers a Competitive Salary|
Are you looking to work in a highly reputable, compassionate, client focused organization? If so, Lethbridge Family Services can provide you with a supportive, inclusive team environment in a relaxed “family-like” atmosphere. Lethbridge Family Services has a strong commitment to work-life balance and provides a 35-hour work-week. We offer a generous remuneration package, including a comprehensive benefit plan with decreasing costs based on seniority. We provide on-the-job coaching and support, generous time off programs including personal days, organization paid professional development opportunities, discounted fitness memberships, and much more. Our culture supports many events throughout the year ranging from health and wellness opportunities, social club activities, annual holiday parties and recognition events.
Interested in Relocating?
Lethbridge Family Services will provide assistance with moving expenses. Lethbridge offers a great life-style opportunity, with more than 320 days of sunshine per year, and the warmest winters in the western provinces. Lethbridge offers more than 70 parks, 140 km of walking and running trails, playgrounds and sports fields throughout the city as well as close proximately to the Rockies, Calgary, and the U.S. Border.
|Qualifications:||• A Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or approved equivalent
• A minimum of five years’ experience in counselling
• A minimum of two years of year of experience in clinical supervision
• Solid understanding of trauma
• Registration with a recognized professional college or association in Canada
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
|Description:||Lethbridge Family Services has an opportunity for a seasoned Clinical Supervisor to join our Counselling department. Working in close collaboration with our department Director, you will provide direct clinical and administrative supervision to professional counseling staff. Duties include:
• Providing Counsellors with regular supervision and clinical direction, in both individual and group format
• Informing and supporting Counsellors regarding components of the client’s individualized treatment plan, when necessary
• Collaborating with Counsellors to develop and co-facilitate groups
|Please forward your resume to:||Please submit, in confidence, a resume and cover letter indicating the position you are applying for to: email@example.com, or for more information, call 403-327-5724, extension 2245.|