Private Practice Roster Application Process
Application Procedure To The Private Practice Roster
- The ACSW office shall direct completed applications to the Private Practice Committee who will review and accept, deny or make further requests of the applicant.
- Once the application has been received, the Chair of the Private Practice Committee deals directly with the applicant regarding questions or concerns.
- Applications may be accepted or denied or may require further information from the applicant. All applicants will be notified in writing of the Committee's decision.
- An annual fee for Roster status may be established.
- The Private Practice Committee reviews the Annual Private Practice Update Forms for compliance with requirements for being on the Roster.
Private Practice Application Forms: